Register Your Event Today
The University of Florida’s Office of Youth Conference Services was created in 2013. This Office, a part of the Division of Student Affairs, was created to provide support to all UF-affiliated programs or events that work with minors under the age of 18 and to ensure that they comply with appropriate laws or regulations.
*All university/affiliated youth activities that fall under the OYCS Scope are required to centrally register with the Office of Youth Conference Services. As we advance in this unified commitment to providing a secure environment for minors engaged in UF-affiliated youth activities, we invite you to begin the registration process for your upcoming events.
Here are some helpful tips:
- Who must register? *All UF/Affiliated programs working with minors (see OYCS Scope for more information)
- Is there a fee to register? A $2.00 per participant registration fee will apply
- When can I start? You can begin the process as far in advance as you would like
- When is the requested information due? Requested information is due by the first day of your event
- Who do I contact for help? Please contact OYCS for assistance with the registration process
Thank you and please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Youth Conference Services should you have any questions or need further assistance.
*In accordance with the IFAS Youth Protection Policy, All youth participating in 4-H programs supervised by IFAS must be reported via 4HOnline (https://florida.4honline.com) in lieu of registering with OYCS.